Do you recognize yourself in one of the following?
– You’re not sure where to start your job search in a new country
– You’re wondering what kind of companies are out there
– You don’t know which companies hire non-Dutch speakers
One of the most common questions I get is: ‘Can you help me find a job in The Netherlands?’ This ebook will help you with this by giving an overview of the international companies in The Netherlands that are hiring. Saving you a lot of time along the way. No more mindless scrolling through LinkedIn job posts and Indeed vacancies.
I’ve helped hundreds of people finding a job in The Netherlands. I worked for companies like Tommy Hilfiger & Calvin Klein, Booking.com and startups like Miro and Framer. My years in recruitment gave me a great understanding of the international companies in The Netherlands and opportunities for internationals here. Give yourself a kickstart in your job in search and be more effective by getting local, insider knowledge.
You can work in The Netherlands even if…
– You don’t speak Dutch
– You have no interest of learning Dutch (many international people out here!)
– You don’t have a Visa to work in The Netherlands (a company can sponsor you)
– You don’t know if you can afford a relocation (companies can help out with this)
There’s many international people who came to The Netherlands to work. Many companies can sponsor your Visa and can even assist you with relocation. Do always double check this upfront in an interview process! Companies want to find the best talent and have attractive policies in place to hire people from all over the world. In this ebook you will find these international companies.